- The Shamrock Club of Wisconsin – The state affiliate organization of the club.
- Shamrock Club of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Chapter – Our Shamrock Club friends from Milwaukee.
- The Shamrock Club of Northeast Wisconsin – Our Shamrock Club friends of Green Bay.
- The Shamrock Club of LaFayette County – Our Shamrock Club friends of LaFayette County.
- The Dane County Shamrock Club – Our Shamrock Club friends from Madison, WI.
- Shamrock Club of South Central Wisconsin – Shamrock Club friends of the Baraboo/Reedsburg.
- Greater La Crosse Area Shamrock Club – Our Shamrock Club friends from La Crosse, WI.
- St. Patrick’s Association – St. Paul, MN – Our Irish friends in Minnesota.
- Toledo Irish American Club – Our Irish friends in Toledo, Ohio.
- The Shamrock Club of Columbus – Our Irish friends in Columbus, Ohio.
- Sioux Falls Irish Club – Our Irish friends in Sioux Fall, South Dakota.
- Directory of Irish American Associations
- Shamrock Club Color Guard Pipes & Drums – Club pipes and drums band from Milwaukee.
- Tripoli Scottish Highlanders – Pipes and drums band from Milwaukee.
- Madison Pipes & Drums – From Madison. Formerly called Badger Pipes and Drums.
- Celtic Nations Pipes & Drums – Pipes and drums band from Milwaukee.
- Minnesota Police Pipe Band – Pipe and drum corps from Minnesota.
- Reilly – Our premier band for 2011 & 2014 Irish Fest. Visit them on Facebook.
- Sheamus Fitzpatrick and the McNally Boys – Our morning band for 2011, 2012 & 2014 & Taft Park concerts in August of 2011 & 2012.
- StoneRing – Band for 2007 Irish Fest from Madison, Wisconsin.
- Green Tea – Performed in the afternoon at Irish Fest 2008 & 2012. From Stevens Point.
- Seven Nations – Our premier Celtic rock band for Irish Fest 2005 and 2009 from Florida.
- Cashel Dennehy Dancers – Great Irish Dancers that have been in our Parade and Irish Fest tent.
- O’Dell Irish Dancers – Irish dance Instruction just opened up in Stevens Point.
- Trinity Irish Dancers – Irish dancers and dance Instruction. Has location in Appleton, WI.
- Rising Gael – Band with an Irish neo-traditional style for Irish Fest 2008 and 2009 from Madison. And for 2010 our premier afternoon band.
- Dublin 5 (formerly known as The Rovers) – Afternoon band for 2013. From Annapolis, MD.
- Switchback – Our morning band for 2010 & 2013. They have been entertaining audiences for 2 decades with their unique American roots music blended with Celtic soul.
- Off Kilter – Our premier Celtic rock band for Irish Fest 2003 from Disney World in Florida.
- Gaelic Storm – Our Premier Band for Irish Fest 2002 from California, best known as the steerage band in the movie “Titanic”.
- Leahy’s Luck – The popular Irish band from Milwaukee that was our premiere afternoon band for 2004 in the Irish Fest Tent.
Festivals & Festivities
- Oshkosh Irish Fest – June in Oshkosh, Wisconsin at the Leach Amphitheater.
- Milwaukee Irish Fest – August festivities in Milwaukee, WI.
- Irishfest-La Crosse – August festivities in La Crosse, WI.
- Milwaukee Saint Patrick’s Day Parade – In March.
- Madison St. Patrick’s Day Parade – In March.
- Milwaukee Highland Games – A Scottish festival.
- Wisconsin Highland Games – Celtic fun with activities, demonstrations, performances, and competitions.
- Feile Brian Boru – Weeklong events in the summer in Killaloe, County Clare, Ireland.
- Miramichi Irish Festival – The official Web site of Canada’s Irish Festival held each year in the beautiful city of Miramichi, on the banks of the world famous Miramichi River.
- Saint Patrick’s Day Parade .com – Find parades, Festivals, and more.
- My Ireland Tour – A great source for Travel in Ireland.
- Killlaloe – Visit Killaloe, Ireland that’s situated on the banks of the River Shannon.
- Garrykennedy Cottage – 18th century vacation rental cottage on Lough Derg, Ireland . Located 6 miles from Killaloe
- B&B Ireland – Here is a neat site to find the perfect Bed & Breakfast anywhere in Ireland on your next trip.
- Kiltale Holiday Homes – Information for people planning a visit to the heritage town of Trim in County Meath.
- Welcome to County Clare, Ireland – Places to stay and things to do in County Clare, Ireland.
- Water Side Self Catering Homes – Places to stay in Doolin and Mountshannon, County Clare, Ireland.
- Drogheda Tourism – Find lodging, dining, and activities in this historical town in Ireland.
- 10 Adventures – A travel Ireland site featuring hiking, biking, backpacking and other adventure tours.
Irish Shopping & Imports
- Mystic Ireland – Irish store in Greenfield, WI.
- Keily’s Irish Dance & Gifts – Online store with a selection of Irish Dance Products & Irish Gifts.
- Keltic Nations – Very nice site for Celtic jewelry and other things. They also have a great links page for Irish Organizations and Bagpipe bands throughout the US & the world.
- Litrioch.com – The largest selection of Irish language books and music available in the world. More than 3000 titles available.
- The Tinker’s Cart – Imported Irish merchandise and custom clothing and embroidery.
- Dublin Gift Company – Importer of Irish gifts and the distributor of Irish bread mixes.
- Highland Kilt Company – Utility and modern kilts with over 100 Tartans in stock. Merrill, WI.
- House of Labhran – Specialist in Scottish highland dress & vintage kilt accessories – Scotland.
Irish Internet Radio
Other Irish Link
- St. Brendan’s Inn – Authentic Irish food and lodging in Green Bay, WI.
- Welcome to the Town of Erin, WI – A great Irish Community near Holy Hill.
- Irish Genealogy Toolkit – Find your Irish roots and heritage.
- Celtic Wanderings – View beautiful photography of Ireland, England and Scotland.
- Frank Lennon’s Irish MIDI & Karaokes – Lots of Irish music to listen to or download. Includes original songs, guitar sheets, lyrics, and karaoke files.
- StPatricksDay.com – Everything Irish and St. Patrick’s Day..
Local or Wisconsin Links
- Travel Wisconsin – Wisconsin’s Official Tourism Site.
- Studio M School of Dance – Located in Hortonville.
- Mad Dog & Merrill – Nationally recognized ‘grillologists’ based in New London, WI were the 2012 New Dublin St. Patrick’s Day grand parade marshals.
- Charlies Drive Inn – A great Drive-In with car hops in Hortonville, open in summer. Home of ‘Elvis’.
- Wisconsin Outdoor – Everything ‘outdoor’ in Wisconsin.